Thursday, April 11, 2013

For You

Welcome to my first card post for Stampin' Up


There is a story behind this card - 
Last month, 3 days after signing up to be a Stampin" Up demonstrator, I ventured on a bus trip. Destination - "Stampin' Up" office in Frankfurt, Germany.

I thought it was well worth the effort, spending a day in the bus with over 30 other woman plus one male, the driver. It was good to meet everyone at the office, to see how the orders are picked and packed before sending to there final destination.

But the highlight of the day, or what made it all worth while was...to meet all the help desk names and voices!
Now I have faces to put to them.
You know all the help one gets, when one gets stuck , or needs an answer now!
..........at Stampin' Up you don't get put on hold!.......
All we had, was a name and voice to be ever so thankful to.......thus a face to the name was the order of the day.  

I felt they all deserved a special recognition. I made one for each of them.

Thus 'FOR YOU"


I love the crayons!


Products used:      #121680 Daffodil Delight  A4 card stock                               
                             #108630 N Ivory A4 card stock
                             #120453 Just Believe-c                                 
                             #126257 Itty Bitty Banners-c                                 
                             #130733 Oh Hello-c
                             #127562 Distress Tool
                             #109130 Emboss Powder-clear
                             #126974 Early Espresso-ink pad
                             #119804 Wonder Crayons-while stocks last
                        

Sorry to say...the crayons will soon be retired. Due to problems with delivery.

So be quick to order them while they are still available.... Good news, you can still color with water and inks...we just find a way around it.....and finding the way....now that can be such fun......

Do you want to play and learn together?
Contact me so we can make a date.

If you would like to have a fun afternoon or evening making this card or any other of my cards soon to be posted, leave a comment or contact me for a date.

AN IMPORTANT NOTE!
I can speak and read Dutch......I just can not write it. Belive me, you do not want me to try. haha

wishing you all a inky fingers day
Love Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment